STEPS TO FOLLOW WHEN ENROLLING FOR NBI PROGRAMS
NOTE: Nehemiah Bible Institute is committed to providing excellent training experience. For us to achieve that we need your help and co-operation starting from filling this application in full, making sure that the information provided is true. We are by law expected to provide guidance to people who want to study at NBI, and to place them to courses that they qualify for. Therefore declaring your academic achievements or level of education will afford us an opportunity to be able to assess/evaluate your application properly. (Send us all the academic certificates). Once you are accepted for study at NBI, you can start to make your first payment. Once the money is received the registrar will register you and an acceptance letter confirming your registration. Please note that all referral letters will be checked for approval before the account is opened. After your application has been approved, please pay the amount due directly into the NBI bank account. Note that completing the application form does not guarantee acceptance. After internal processes have been done the candidate will be notified whether he or she is accepted in the program and due guidance will be given.
- For entry on NQF level 2 (SBMP course), candidates are required to be able to read, understand and write English. People who do not have matric are welcomed to apply for study.
- For entry on NQF level 5 (LMDP course), candidates are required to have matric. For those who do not have matric but feel that they can handle the demands of this course level, will go through a process of RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning). NBI will do the assessment and notify the candidate whether the application is successful or not.
- Candidates must first read the NBI prospectus before applying so as to make an informed decision. This prospectus goes with application form, and if the candidate is convinced that he or she wants to study with NBI, he or she can apply.
- Fill in the application form in full, as there is no application that will be considered if the form is not filled in completely or properly.
- Submit all the academic documents (certificates) in support of this application.
- Send the application form at the following email: email@example.com or fax 086 68 78 620
- The registrar at NBI will receive all the application forms and they will be checked whether the candidate qualifies or not, and proper guidance will be given accordingly.
- If the candidate qualifies for study, the registrar will register the candidate and an acceptance letter will be sent immediately via email. It is compulsory that all candidates must provide an email address (it can be yours or a friend/relative)
- Once you receive an acceptance letter you can pay the administration fee and the module fees. Check the fee structure at the end of the prospectus. Candidates must pay for each module in advance into the NBI bank account. The fees are inclusive of learning guides and administration related costs. The candidate must notify the NBI registrar about the payment made.
- Once you are registered a student number will be allocated to you, and you must use that student number in all your correspondence with NBI. Note that, this acceptance provisional until you have paid the money into NBI account.
- Your modules will be sent via courier at the address you have provided to us.
Account Number: ????
Branch code: 334510 (Wellington)
Please kindly complete all the details below.